28 January, 2011

Leaf on the river ............... g f xavier


Oh life………. Oh my life……..
People say life is pretty.
No, it’s not the same.
It’s true, it’s not beautiful for me.
Life is just a rock n roll.
My life on a leaf floating on the river…..
Am dancing on the leaf…
It’s just a leaf and how long it can float?
And how long so…?
Making slow steps, its sinking……
Am quiet on the leaf, still it sinks.
The wind chimes and I need a move to dance
But my life, leaf sinks.
Oh my life sinks.
Storm in the water
Still my life sinks….
A leaf on the river, so is my life
Oh life……..
Am sitting on the leaf
Like a floating island, it moves east and west, north and south.
It’s just a leaf on the river
a fallen leaf on the river
Anything you do, it sinks and sinks…..
How long can it float? Tell me………..
Will this leaf see tomorrow? Tell me…………

No comments:

Post a Comment