29 January, 2011

To you Little, my little.............. gfxavier


Remember, my little, remember
You tasted ‘snickers’
Smelled ‘Philip Morris’
Why little, why you took me to heavens?
Oh my God…….
Never can I forget the heavenly musings,
Musings of love she whispered to my ears.
Tell me my little,
How we forget the times at Eiffel tower,
Jacob’s well-------
You weaved my life with your breath
But your dreams are high and wide
Am a man with given dreams
My dreams are cast into a mould by someone else
I just can’t have my way
You painted my dreams
Made me jump out my closed chambers
And you rocked me to sleep,
The night I felt secure.
You watered the desert
The bush grew hard
Why little, you cropped the bush,
The bush of my dreams.
The thick bristles pain me.
Little, this is killing me.
Now, You go far away from me
How far you go,
I am with you feeling the breath,
Never close and never crossing the edge
You go and you are to go
Some day we all must go off the world
Your breath and my breath united will stay
Long and long in the skies.
Tell me my little, tell me why
Why does love pain me?
How can I play this memory off?

1 comment: