25 August, 2010

The pariah Pooch (G F Xavier)


Adieu, my little bow-woh.
Cute for me
I love you so long.
World cannot soothe you.
For you warble night and day.
Eyes well up for you
Racked body with deep sobs.
All you the cause.
Bye.
Come back one day.
Back I need you.
A day opens hands for you.
All here will love you.
But come back ferocious.
Who needs your love!
Who needs your songs!
No more lovely gaze.
But come back with violence.
Today, your once-smiling face depressed.
Eyes in sorrow.
Head down.
For you know only to sing night and day.
Sing, wherever you are, sing.
I love to hear your musicale.
“the brandy of the damned”.
Prayer I make for you.
Berserk you be in future.
Ferocious be you ever more.
World needs violence from you.
Come back, come back with rigour.
And scream not in old melody.
But in blood thirst.
Story of a hapless mutt.
Know not to bark
Adieu, my little pariah. Bow-woh.

No comments:

Post a Comment