22 August, 2010

ABOUT THE UNKNOWN (g f xavier)

This is the story of an unblest donsie.
Lofted as the prinz of all fortuna
Cos’ I have you to cuddle me.

Moused the sky for airplane
None, yet I waved my hands semi-circular
Oh’ She’s gone farther from my land
Wet my eyes to kiss good-by
Cos’ I have you to cuddle me.

Existed a dust exposition to my life
Merriment-clad outer, to all
Inner body cherished a brook of sorrows.
My stream of fears suffer drought now
Cos’ I have you to cuddle me.

Not that I own green pastures.
Not that I feared glad days.
Not that I pocket adorable pats
But I have you to cuddle me.

As an unwelcomed offspring to this globe
Unstabilized tender mind saw the frown of near ones.
Stranded between loved and unloved
Learnt, my episode in life, to have
Beated down, quilt-tripped, rejected abjectly
Tears became luscious than sour
But now I have you to cuddle me.
Hapless life I divulged, a truth it is
Never ‘she’ sensed the grin reality in me
I pretended as if I disrelish her.
Censured her deliberation on all risks
For she knew that I am actor only in stage
Yet I have only you to cuddle me.

Deep inside my marrow her love stays
I know my death will mark an end to it.
Bon voyage to you only in my last grasp.
Still my swan-song will dispatch this story
Thus I have you to cuddle me.

This is the story of an unblest donsie
Lofted as the prinz of all fortuna
Cos’ I have you to cuddle me.

No comments:

Post a Comment