28 December, 2010

Gone are the days.........

Again another year gone……………….
That was a lukewarm year for me. Lot of things happened but almost nothing I did.
Year began waiting for the much hyped ‘fly away’ moment. So long and so long, many many questions from all quarters especially from ‘anybody’. Fabricated answers and cooked up explanations featured for 9 months.
Nothing productive I did. Almost all the New Year resolves remained broken and un-followed. Thrilling to see me glancing on all these and smiling away.
It feels to be the longest year in my life with trying times. Of course it is not new to be through trying times.
A Jain monk, looking at my palms, said that the life ahead is full of tough times. Nothing will come my way, but I need to grab it. Will yearn for every moment. Almost true…………
I try not to be blithe or naive. Still I say ‘no complaints’.
Be optimistic. There are so many elements that urge me to be optimistic and positive. Thanks to the circle of friends around the ‘given circle’. Thanks to the old school classmates with whom I am reknit. Thanks to the electronic friends whom I have never met in person. Thanks to my dreams over the grim realities. Thanks to everything that kept me living.
Sorry to endorse the statement “I live only because of the fear to end life on my own”.





No comments:

Post a Comment